Thank you for your interest in Artisan Studio Works (ASW)
Artisan StudioWorks is a collaborative group of talented artists joining together to present their creative work to the public through expanded gallery representation, participating in music, art & craft festivals, and presenting their art here at ASW.
A hallmark feature of the group is the desire of each artist to find ways to collaborate with each other, thereby, discovering new creative applications for their collective artistic expression.
The current group of artisans that have contributed to the studio are:
1) Famous Guitar painter Michael Payton.
2) Western Artist Al Shelton (home decor and fine art print series).
3) Abstract Expressionist painter Len Aaron (original art and home decor print series).
4) Big Sur jewelry by Brother John Mehan (tri-metal jewelry designs).
5) Graphic artist & painter Brian Gregory Atkin (graphite and colored pencil).
7) Abstract painter Marion Barnett (home decor and fine art prints).
8) Brazilian painter and crafts person Anamaria Assis Brasil (home decor and fine art prints).
9) Greg Atkin (photographer, guitarist, composer and inventor of the "Crossover Pick?" for guitar).
The following is a partial list of the projects now in development at Artisan StudioWorks:
- Al Shelton Living History Audio Book (two CD set) featuring Al Shelton, Mat Nelson and Loren Janes.
- Music theme artwork integrated with sound enhancement wall panel systems for home theaters & music studios.
- Brother John designed tri-metal music theme jewelry designs for both men and women.
- Conventional & digital photographic compositions.
- Collectable that feature items, such as:
1) A series of embossed leather music gear pouches. Custom leather pouch designs contributed by artists that made products for both Elvis Presley and Rick Nelson. 2) The new Crossover Guitar Pick and a related teaching method book called "Universal Picking Technique". 3) Hand crafted heart shaped semi-precious stone guitar picks and related jewelry designs. Art & gift market dealer inquiries are very welcome. Call 714-663-0071 for information.
Al at the Autry National Center
WESTERN ARTIST AL SHELTON "COWBOY ARTIST TO THE STARS"
Al wanted to be an artist since his grade school days. However, his earliest occupation was a cowboy and ranch hand in Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and surrounding states.
Read more about Al and his art history and view some of his fine art reproductions by clicking on the photo to your left or follow the menu bar to Al's home page.
Use of text, audio, video and image information may not be copied or used without specific written permission from Greg M. Atkin and the individual artists and sources listed.